The kettle grill has been around since the early 50s and is considered one of the OGs of the backyard cooking scene. Kamado Joe continues to innovate and has created the perfect hybrid between the classic kettle grill and a smoker.
The Kettle Joe easily allows direct and indirect grilling with the multi-tier grate system. Raise the lid and add the SlōRoller™ Hyperbolic Smoke Chamber for even and consistent smoking.
Kettle Joe Features:
- The Kettle Joe™ has a 22 in. surface for a total of 363 sq. in.
- Efficient ceramic firebox allows for longer cooking times using less charcoal
- The grill has an adjustable hinge which allows you to keep the lid attached instead of having to fully remove and handle the lid
- Adjust the hinge to its highest setting and insert the SlōRoller™ Hyperbolic Smoke Chamber to smoke at temperatures up to 500°F
- Remove the SlōRoller™ Hyperbolic Smoke Chamber and lower the hinge to grill at temperatures up to 700°F
- Folding side shelves allow for a larger prep area while in use and when folded, the versatile side shelves allow for easy storage
- Ash drawer allows you to clean the ashes without removing the inside components which results in a quick and easy cleanup
- Includes a four-legged cart with 2 locking casters for easy mobility
Check out the video below for an overview of all the awesome features on the new Kettle Joe. If you have any questions or want to get a Kettle Joe for your backyard, just let me know.